Collectors Edition Saber - Oggdo Killer Cal Kestis
Denis Lukyanov Oggdo Killer
A true master piece by saber maker Dennis Lukyanov. The "Oggdo Killer" hilts were limited to only 300 hilts, and quickly became one of the most sought-after hilts in the lightsaber community. Based on the hilt wielded by Cal Kestis from the game "fallen Order". In addition to this already incredible hilt, Josh from Multiverse props has weathered these to perfection, and the combination of these two masters of their trade, means we may have a Cal Kestis hilt, that may never be bettered.
Saber comes with Ltd Edition 'Saberist' Magazine designed by Chris Carter from Sabersence specifically made for this Saber
- Hilt: Oggdo Killer By Denis Lukyanov
Chassis: Jimmys Saber Junk, 3D printed with Crystal Chamber
- Installed By: Chris Carter
- Weathering: Josh Howe of Multiverse Props
Control Board: Proffieboard v.2.2.
Operating System: ProffieOS 5.9.
Switch Programming: SA-22C two-switch setup
Blade Fitting: 1 Inch Neopixel (Not Included)
Blade Programming: 132 pixels, Data Pad 1
- Neopixel Connector: Shtok 7 Pin
- Battery: KeepPower 18650 3.7 volts, 15 amp maximum discharge, protected PCB
- Speaker: KR Sabers, 28mm, 2 watt, 4 ohm
- LED Time Out Delay: 15 minutes
- LED Wiring Layout: LED Pad 2/3, Data 2 - Main Blade, LED Pad 5, Data 1 - Crystal Chamber
- Feautres 26 Sound fonts, including fonts by Kyberphonic
All parts and components bought from The Saber Armory