Eco RGB Manual
This toy is not suitable for children under 10 years. Children under the age of 13 years should always be supervised by an adult to prevent injuries. Always act responsible,safe and respectful.
Fully Charge Saber Before Operating!
Use ONLY Included Cable with 5V Wall Charger
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN A FIRE HAZARD,OR DAMAGED ELECTRONICS!
THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY!
PLEASE FULLY CHARGE SABER BEFORE USE 8 HOURS
The fight for the fate of the galaxy waits for you.Will you fight for freedom or domination?Jedi or Sith,you decide.
May the force be with you!!!
Warranty one year
To wake the lightsaber:Hold down the power button for 1 seconds. A sound will play and the light ring around the power button will illuminate. The saber is now in awake mode.
Awake mode operation:
Pressing the power button will turn the blade on and activate the sounds and effects.
When the blade is lit, the power button operates thusly:
- Tap - blaster deflection
- Hold 0.5 second, the button LED will flash once, then release - saber is now lock-up
- Hold 1 second, the button LED will flash 2 times, then release to start the colour cycle. Once a desired colour is reached, tap it to set the colour.
- Hold 1.5 seconds, the button LED will flash 3 times, then release-saber force.
- Hold 2 seconds the power will switch off the blade. The LED button will flash 4 times
- Holding the power button down for 0.5 seconds, the button LED flash 1 time, while the blade is off, but still in wake mode, letting go of the button will let you select the sound volume.
- Holding the power button down for 1 second, the button LED will flash 2 times, while the blade is off, but still in wake mode, you can then select a new light effects (stable, unstable, and pulse available).
- Holding the power button down for 1.5 seconds, the button LED will flash 3 times, while the blade is off, but still in wake mode, you can then select a music sound or turn off the music. ( 5 sets available )
- Holding the power button down for 2 seconds, the button LED will flash 4 times, while the blade is off, but still in wake mode, this will let you select a new sound font. ( 9 sets available )
- Holding 10 seconds to make the saber sleep. If the saber sits idle for 10 minutes it will also enter deep sleep again.
Sleep mode operation:
When the saber is in deep sleep there will be no lights or sounds to keep the on power for long time.
- Strong enough for medium to heavy dueling.
- Has flash-on-clash effect for realistic saber duels
- Ultraloud sound volume and bright LED lights
- Removable blade: use the provided tool to loosen the screws in the hilt
- This saber has infinitely variable colours to choose from
- Removable battery (if you remove the saber's main body)
- Sensitive swing and clash sounds like a "real" lightsaber
- Can connect two saber's directly into one double bladed saber (coupler needed for some designs)
- The saber has a battery reverse connection, charging and discharging protection
- Playing and charging time take around 4-8 hours. Please use 5V wall charger or devices with USB port to charge
- Removable electronics kit, if the screws get loose please use tool to tighten them.
Issue 1 - Saber has no sound
Saber may be in mute mode. Turn off the saber, then hold the button for 0.5 seconds to change sound volume.
Issue 2 - Saber loses either red, blue or green colours does not light up at all, or has no swing or clash sounds.
Charge the battery for one hour, as this is likely a low battery issue. Removing and reinstalling the battery may fix it if the issue is not related to charge.
Issue 3 - When charging the saber cues are 'charging' then immediately indicated 'ready'
The battery is not making contact properly with the plates inside. Open the saber and carefully adjust the connectors so that the positive and negative both touch easily.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST INSERT THE BATTERY CORRECTLY VIA THE POSITIVE & NEGATIVE AS MARKED INSIDE THE SABER AS THIS COULD CAUSE THE BOARD TO BURN OUT.
Issue 4 - If any other problem occurs and the above methods won't fix it please contact - Padawanoutpost@gmail.com