Collectors Edition Saber - Creepy Uncle Luke Skywalker
Denis Lukyanov Creepy Uncle
A Luke Skywalker saber inspired by flashback scenes in The Last Jedi,
This hilt has been installed by Ryan at BlackStar Sabers using a Goth-3D chassis.
Saber comes with Ltd Edition 'Saberist' Magazine designed by Chris Carter from Sabersence specifically made for this Saber
- Hilt: Creepy Uncle By Denis Lukyanov
Chassis: Goth-3D Removable
- Installed By: BlackStar Sabers
Control Board: Proffieboard v.2.2.
Operating System: ProffieOS 5.9.
Switch Programming: SA-22C two-switch setup
Blade Fitting: 1 Inch Neopixel (Not Included)
Blade Programming: 132 pixels, Data Pad 1
- Neopixel Connector: Shtok 7 Pin
- Battery: KeepPower 18650 3.7 volts, 15 amp maximum discharge, protected PCB
- Speaker: KR Sabers, 28mm, 2 watt, 4 ohm
- LED Time Out Delay: 15 minutes
- LED Wiring Layout: LED Pad 2/3, Data 1 - Main Blade, LED Pad 4 - Green Blade, LED Pad5 - Red Blade
- Feautres 27 Sound fonts, including fonts by Kyberphonic & KSith
All parts and components bought from The Saber Armory